Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Festive baking





1. Made 2 kinds of cookies to give out: butter and chocolate chip as well as ginger snaps (of which I named them cinnamon and ginger!)
2. Instagram picture of my ginger snap from a friend! (Am glad people liked it!)
3. My mum made pancakes while I made french toast on Christmas morning!
4. Made Oreo cheesecake for a friend's 21st! (Am also glad that people raved and loved it haha. Some even wanted to pay me to make for them... flattered!)

All in all, everything was a success! Although I didn't like the butter and chocolate chip cookies because it was a bit too dry. Don't think I'll use that recipe again.... because I'm too lazy to edit and adjust the ingredients haha. Hope you've had an awesome Christmas! It isn't exactly over for me yet....!

xo