Monday, November 25, 2013

HOW TO STYLE: black high-cute converse



Hi lovelies! First, I've always been thinking whether to buy boots or creepers for a really long time, but I always hesitated because it's quite expensive. At the same time, I've been eyeing these full black high-cut converse because of Austin Carlile. So in the previous weekend that I returned to Malaysia, I decided to just buy it (since the exchange rate was really to our advantage).

My brother initially freaked that I bought it because "what the hell are you going to wear it with?!" and at that time I thought it was a good idea to substitute these for boots/ creepers! Viola! This is how to style a pair of full black high-cut converse.








--
What's your opinion on this kind of posts? Comment down below or tell me on ask.fm (links at the side)!