Sunday, June 2, 2013

50 random facts about me

1. My name is Ang Xin Yee
2. I was born in Malacca/Melaka
3. I am Singaporean (as of 3 years ago)
4. I'm part Malay, which means I'm part nyona (pretty common in Melaka)
5. I play the clarinet
6. June is my birthday month
7. I play the guitar
8. I used to be in track and field back in primary school
9. My favourite country is London, which I can't wait to go there to further study
10. I like iPhone better than all brands of phones
11. I like to read
12. I straightened my hair when I was 11 and curled it when I was 14
13. Salmon sashimi is my favourite
14. I have really dry skin (to the point of peeling randomly)
15. I'm 156cm, 5'1
16. is my age
17. My room is in a constant state of messiness
18. My current favourite bands are A Day To Remember and Pierce the Veil
19. I wish to have/consider having tattoos in future
20. My dream home is a one room flat (not in Singapore, because that's freaking small) with a design in reference to 2 youtubers' home, annaleeandjesse and fourthstreetflat
21. I've been to 4 countries, excluding Malaysia: Australia (Sydney, Gold Coast in Brisbane, Melbourne), Thailand (Bangkok, Changmai), Hong Kong (twice), Taiwan
22. I'm half extrovert and half introvert
23. I like to bake although I hardly have the time anymore
24. I started baking when I was 9
25. My first recipe is chocolate chip cookies
26. I go to church
27. Spring is my favourite season
28. I prefer tea over coffee
29. I love cats and am obsessed with black ones currently
30. I can roller blade pretty well
31. I fractured my right elbow twice and my left once, once for playing wrestling with my brother, another time for doing roller blade tricks with my brother and the other... I've forgotten haha
32. I love everything mint
33. My wardrobe is mainly populated with sleeveless apparels and dark colours
34. I quite like red, but have nothing in red except for my red satchel
35. I'm mostly filled with laziness
36. Chestnut apples are my favourite
37. I like roller coasters
38. I throw up easily
39. I was a sickly child, eating and puking mostly
40. I eat unhealthily but it doesn't really consist of fast food
41. I can't live without a earpiece
42. I love cursive
43. Times New Roman is my favourite font (omg what)
44. I have 2 guitars, 1 classical and 1 acoustic, as well as a tambourine
45. Rose gold or gold over silver
46. I have 4 tables in my room
47. Sarcastic and sassy is me
48. I prefer to keep my nails short
49. I also have really small hands, which is a pain when playing guitar 'cuz I can't stretch
50. I'm obsessed with the scent lavender 
--

Holy crap this was so hard I kept getting stuck but I finally made it through!

xo