Monday, June 3, 2013

"I am selfish. I am brave."

2 things to post about today, or maybe 3. I'm not sure. Let us carry on then!

Firstly, I had my GCE 'O' Level Chinese today. I'm not gonna talk much about it because I've decided to let it flow to the back of my mind I guess, no point fretting over it. I don't have to fret anyway.. I think.
--

Second, after that I went home to bathe and change before meeting Halizah for Starbucks. If you follow me on Instagram, you'd know I got really caffeinated with a Venti Americano. With the side of an ugly chicken puff because I didn't have proper breakfast.








I also couldn't help but pick up these accessories while walking around. Diva was having a sale (2 for $20 mind you) and these were designs that I really wanted for quite a long time. The ring especially. It's quite the steal, the ring was originally $10 and the set of bracelets were over $20, but altogether it's $20.
--

Last/Third, if you notice the title of this blog post (it reads "I am selfish. I am brave." for all you lazy people out there), I've been hooked onto this new book titled Divergent. If you like The Hunger Games, this is definitely for you. I get excited every 20 seconds I'm not even kidding.

Also, I heard that the author Veronica Roth has a degree in writing but did not pay attention to her lectures nor do her homework, she concentrated her time on writing this. Which I would say is a smart move that paid off. I feel like everyone should read it, and I can't wait for the movie!! I hope it's not as disappointing as THG though.

xo