Saturday, June 22, 2013

Birthday '13

I was officially 16 a few days ago! Wooohooo! Have to say I wouldn't believe I'd achieved so much by 16, if I were told when I was 12. But of course, I am glad, I am happy and  I am satisfied. There should be one more celebration but everything has been too busy I haven't been able to meet people and post things. However, here goes!

13 June 2013, Thursday
A few of my primary 5 friends and a friend I just met this year came over to 'surprise' me. But I totally knew they were coming haha. They brought me J.co mini donuts and their love (that is sooooooo cliche I can't even). We mostly played truth or dare because my humble abode is a boring place.


14 June 2013, Friday
Thankful of all the genuine wishes people sent. I removed my birthday and literally no one wished me. So thanks to all who wished me on twitter and instagram!

Afternoon I went to SMU to practice drama for a church camp, Camp Unstoppable. And the drama team, being a bunch of lovely and humorous people, surprised me!!!! This celebration was really a surprise. I was just halfway through my lines and one of them were like, "look at Xinyee (this is his lines).. it's her birthday!!!" and they all broke out into a birthday song for me!! Felt so blessed and loved because by then, I had only known them for 2-3 days.



Then I went to meet Starbucks to chill for a little while, while waiting for my mum to arrive and accompany me to wait for my dad and my bro, because my dad was fetching my bro who had just arrived in SG from BKK. There were hiccups here and there but I got to try Salt Tapas and Bar. Gotta say it's worth the money for it's quality and variation, however it is not a meal, more of a chill snack. But it did make me and my bro full.


 Sumac spiced veal & pork meatballs, Fontina mash

Wagyu sausage, soft polenta, capers & tomato

That was probably all. Next post would probably be Birthday '13 Part 2 or/and Birthday gifts!

xo