Thursday, June 13, 2013

Favourite YouTubers

These are the channels that I will watch -- even if a video was 20 min. (I'm posting 2 of their latest videos)

1. annaleeandjesse
Anna Lee and Jesse is a couple who lives in a studio apartment (is that what they call it?) in LA, California. They are the cutest couple ever! Their vlogs are almost daily and although them vids are always around 10 min, (I have no idea why) I'm just plain addicted to them. Haven't missed a single video since I subscribed.



2. clothesencounter
I dare say that many fashion bloggers find inspiration from her, and I, as well, like her style!


3. FashionRocksMySocks
Love the British accent, her boyfriend's hella hot, and she has awesome fashion sense!


4. heyclaire
Best friend of Anna Lee and Jesse. She does vlogs as well as does fashion and beauty videos. FYI, she knows Matt Flyzik (tour manager of All Time Low)!! She also has nice tatts. Hella badass and cool!


5. fourthstreetflat
They are Anna Lee and Jesse's neighbours. Eccentric fashion sense but I love their vlogging style!


6. shopvagabondyouth
Amy is a straight A student in her dream college, juggling a full-time tuition job as well as her shop, blog and YouTube channel. If anyone is inspiration, she is!


7. LEAFtv
It stands for Living, Eating And Fashion. Tutorials on everything and anything under the sun -- all within 3 min! (I learnt how to cook chicken here lol)


8. ShamelessMaya
So much sass!



xo